Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The yankees

I like the yankees, and they lost. And this saddens me because they are the best team in baseball. If the redsox wiin the world series, im going to jump out of my window. If george fires joe torre i will jump out of my window. If posada quits, i will jump out of my window. If MO leaves the yanks i will jump out of my window. i live on the third floor, and would most likely survive a fall from my window, if i landed in the bushes.... but it would hurt like hell, so i hope i dont have to jump out of my window

3 comments:

iMagiNate said...

Mike, dude, you're my buddy (even though you're like 3,000 miles away)... don't continue with this jumping out the window foolishness... looks like at least one of those things is very likely to happen : )

Hope all is well! Check out my blog sometime: http://imaginate6.wordpress.com

faith said...

mike that is so poetic.

Jeremy said...

Bars are being installed on your windows later tonight.
--Roommate Jeremy.