Wednesday, November 7, 2007

When it rains, it pours

Things come at ya in waves it seems...or at least for me it does. I am definitely in the middle of a wave right now, and must say i couldn't be happier.

Lately, i have not been right. My heart is restless, I cant seem to find time to read the word, and prayer has become a 5 minute once a week activity. Sure im not legalistic about how much time u need to spend in the word, or prayer...but u know what i mean when i say things aren't right and things weren't right. But god always seems to work things out, and such is the case here.

When all i could think about was how i needed to right my self with the lord, and wondering why i was so restless....blah blah....god put people in my life who instead of helping me, need my help. Details are pretty unnecessary, but self focus is not on the agenda...and all the difference its made. I guess for me be settled in my relationship with the lord again, i needed to not make it about me.

This blog is nonsense. but i refuse to erase it and try to make sense of it, cause its 1:40...and quite honestly, im just happy about the stuff in my heart and wanted to write about it...so deal with it

No comments: