Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Last semester

So I haven't found time to do homework, or grocery shop, or take a pee...so writing a blog is not really on the top of list of things to do, but its rainy outside, and sure i have a ton to do...but oh well.

Life has been great lately. Since i last wrote, Christmas happened, Boston Winter conference, and now my last semester of college is in full swing. The problem is I can't slow it down. You know you parents always said time flys, and take advantage of everything blah blah...well i think it might be true. I thought of this the other day when i was telling as story about my most embarrassing moment, which was in 8th grade. The story is not important but that fact that this story happened 10 years ago is insane. 10 years ago. thats as long as some ten year olds have been alive. actually all of them.

Anyways, Trying to enjoy my last semster of college is not difficult at all, but planning for the future is a little. Honestly im not to worried about it, probably Uganda for the summer...then jersey, i dunno. Either way at this point im pretty content with wherever i end up. Plus i know that if everything falls apart, i can always become a fireman, seriously thats my back up plan.

This is all i got...i need to go enjoy the rain.

1 comment:

Emily Grace said...

i've been thinking the same thing about time. so weird.